Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

Best of the Best (UPDATED)

Ok, I know that some of these are from an earlier post. I recieved soo many good resume lines over the last week that i had to update my top 10 list. Enjoy!

Best of the resumes!

Ok, so I have been recruiting for over eight years now. In that time I have seen thousands and thousands of resumes. I give you for your reading pleasure the best lines from these resumes. I keep the excerpts for my bad day file. Enjoy!

1.
05-05 to 01-06 Car Taker

2.
Learned how to use a variety of tools and power equipment; have some of my own. (Applied for an accounting role)

3.
I able to express myself clearly and accurately in written and spoken communications. (Am you?)

4.
Professional Musician- guitarist/songwriter - toured the United States virtually nonstop - Rocked the nation

5.
Supervise entire plant during 3rd shift with target goal of 00% accuracy for all operations including warehousing, receiving, mixing, pettitizing and maintenance. (Aim high)

6.
Very dangerous work, hands were less than 1 inch from the 12 inch sawblade 8 hours a day.

The guy who had the job before me lost 3 fingers

Learned a lot on this job

Keeping the rest of the guys busy

7.
I am Shameema, a recently PASSED OUT graduate from the university of Sri Lanka (Weren’t we all at this age?)

8.
Gun and Bocci Ball Club – Assistant Manager (Hopefully not at the same time!)

9.
Skills: Eager to learn innate abilities (If only you had just been born with them)

10.
Meth Lab – Math Tutor (August 2004 – July 2005) Tutored college students in math classes varying from Pre-Algebra to Multivariable Calculus (Math would be important here!)

BONUS: Not from a resume but this has to be the best line I have seen from a job description: (Not a job description for anyplace I have worked!!!!) Visual acuity to view computer screen. Finger dexterity to input and manage complex data and spreadsheets using mouse and/or keyboard

No comments: